Naturalizer Women''s Feist Loafer

Naturalizer Women''s Feist Loafer,Cognac,7 M USThis shoe is probably the 3 shoe I have tried off Amazon.Had to return the others for size or style, but this one is a keeper.

It is very comfy inside and the heel is great.I purchased for a trip and to wear without socks, and I know it will take little time to break in if any.I read reviews that it runs large so I ordered a 1/2 size smaller.I am happy that I did.



I liked this pair so much I have ordered another pair in red.The stitching does not touch scars and the sole is so flexible.The innersole is very soft and comfy.Love ''em.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Feist Loafer Now

This was one of the narrowest wide shoes I''ve tried in awhile. Having to send them back :(. Was hoping they would work.

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Feist Loafer Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment