
I was looking for a pair of soft-soled sandals for my 10-month-old daughter (who recently started walking), which had enough ventilation to keep her feet cool in the scorching California summer weather. It is extremely difficult to find quality, pediatrician-approved baby sandals in plain black (without any appliques or embellishments), although it''s a color that matches with pretty much everything! And it was even more difficult to find these particular See Kai Run sandals in the 9-12 month size, so I snapped them up as soon as I found them here on Amazon. Right out of the box, it was clear that these sandals are well-made and durable. A lot of care obviously went into the stitching, which is also very attractive. My little-one always gets compliments on these sandals every time we go out in them, because they''re so cute on her. The only reason I gave these shoes 4 stars rather than 5 is that, in our experience, they may not be ideal for beginning walkers. As a beginning walker, my daughter needs anatomically-correct shoes that not only allow her feet to grow and develop normally/healthily, but which also have soles that are thin and flexible enough to allow her to "feel" the floor/ground beneath her feet. While the non-skid rubber pads on the bottom of these sandals could be very useful for giving more experienced walkers some extra traction, they are pretty thick and therefore serve as an additional, substantial barrier between baby''s feet and the floor. My baby girl is still at the "wobbly" walking stage, and we''ve noticed that she''s definitely more unsteady on her feet when she has these sandals on, as compared to when she wears true soft-soled sandals without the additional rubber pads, or she''s barefoot. So for now, she only wears these sandals when we''re going somewhere where she won''t be walking, e.g., in her car-seat, stroller, or riding in a shopping cart. (She typically goes barefoot when at home or indoors at daycare). In a few weeks, when she''s more surefooted, these sandals are sure to become a summer staple for her, both indoors and out.
Grade: B+

These are the most perfect little shoes! My son wore them from 5mo (with socks and pants on cool spring days) until now (10 mo. with shorts). I purchased the 6-9mo. size and feel that was pretty accurately sized. They look great with both shorts and pants. They have held up really well despite my little guy doing a pseudo-crawl that should leave them all scuffed up. My son has outgrown them now but I am buying the next size now because they have served us so well!
Buy Smaller by See Kai Run Joe Fisherman Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Now
These are great shoes for first time wearers of shoes.My son was reluctant to wear any shoes and loves these.
They look comfortable, easy to put on/take off and hold up well.
The color is very nice and they are well made.Will definitely buy this brand again in the future.Deals on Amazon better on these shoes than the big department stores.
Read Best Reviews of Smaller by See Kai Run Joe Fisherman Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Here
These shoes are very soft and flexible; perfect for early walkers!This model looks a bit like a crib shoe, but is more heavy duty.I personally like that the sole is thinner and more flexible than an older child''s shoe.I will definitely buy from this company again when my youngster is ready for the next size.
Want Smaller by See Kai Run Joe Fisherman Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Discount?
These shoes were perfect for my little prince. Although he''s only 5 1/2 months and not even crawling yet, I bought these since it''s almost summer here in L.A. They''re soft and seem really comfy. My son''s feet get a bit sweaty and these would be great even when it gets really warm. I''m glad I ordered one size bigger so he''ll have plenty of room to grow and we''ll get good use (paid $38 for a pair might as well enjoy them for awhile!!!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment