
I bought these shoes for a friend''s wedding and I am very very pleased with them. They are so beautiful and comfortable and of a very good quality.The only thing that I am worried about is that they are a little bit slippery but I think I can manage. The shipping was very fast and I am very pleased with this purchase

I bought these in grey/silver for my wedding day. I''m a dedicated shoe aficionado, and I wasn''t happy with anything offered in bridal shops or even the department stores (well, except for a pair of $500 D&G). These shoes are sobeautiful I almost wish my wedding gown had been tea length. The open-toe d''Orsay style is classic-sexy yet elegant, and fairly uncommon. Fabulous, perfect shoes! I might get them in black/gold also. The soles are slippery, so I did apply anti-skid pads. And they were comfortable all evening!
Buy Nine West Women''s Jellzey Two Piece Pump,Black Gold Satin,9.5 M Now
I love these elegant and classic heels. They are comfy & run true to size.
Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Jellzey Two Piece Pump,Black Gold Satin,9.5 M Here
very sexy and formal....i got the grey ones and im really happy i did...perfect size they dont pinch if u stay with them less than nearly 7 hours then maybe as any other opened toe they might hurt a bit...good shipping too im really thrilled
Want Nine West Women''s Jellzey Two Piece Pump,Black Gold Satin,9.5 M Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment