Poetic Licence Women''s Sweet Shirley Temple Wedge Sandal

Poetic Licence Women''s Sweet Shirley Temple Wedge Sandal,White,10 M US(41 EU)These shoes are fabulous, definitely an eye catcher and sure to get you loads of compliments. I have a fairly wide foot so they were a little snug across my toes, but after gently wearing them in (30 mins or so each night when my foot is its widest for a few days) I stood all afternoon and part way into the night hosting my girl friends baby shower with ease, and no blisters. I love these shoes!



I''m obssesed with this brand...their shoes are unique and stylish!

I have these and they''re adorable and quite comfortable!

They''re so summer ''12: playful, light and perfect to be retro cute...

Buy Poetic Licence Women''s Sweet Shirley Temple Wedge Sandal Now

I got my Shirley Temples last week and I was very happy with they way they looked.I have not worn them outside yetI normally wear a 9.5-10 Medium.After having bought a first pair of Poetic License peep toes before these, in a size 10. They were so big! there was at least 2 inches in gap between my heel and the shoe, so I returned those and exchanged them for these Shirley Temples in a size 9.5.These fit my foot much better and they are so cute.I will have to wear them around to see how my feet hold up in them stay tuned...I love this brand all the shoes are so unique!

Read Best Reviews of Poetic Licence Women''s Sweet Shirley Temple Wedge Sandal Here

I found this shoes on line as soon as I saw them I wanted them, they are so different. I looked everwhere for my size & sure snough Amazon had them.These shoes are so cute, they are surely a designer look.They a snap closure like your old mary jane shoes when you were a child. The cherry charms attached to the shoe just add that special something.I like them so much I purchased them in the brown color also.I get comments on them everytime I wear them.Don''t hestiate to buy them.If you like different style shoes not just your everyday check out all of the Poetic Licence shoes there sytles are fantastic.

Want Poetic Licence Women''s Sweet Shirley Temple Wedge Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment