Spring Step Women''s Star

Spring Step Women''s Star Sandal,Yellow,41 M EU / 9.5-10 B(M)These slip on sandals are durable, comfortable and very cute on!I purchased them to replace a pair of slides that were 10 years old that I loved, but they were falling apart.I think I have found a great replacement completely satisfied.Only thing I would say is....order 1/2 size larger than what you normally wear.I usually wear an 8 1/2 US, which is a 39 European, but I did have to return the first pair to get the next size up.Worth the wait. :)

I loved the shoes, the color and they felt good but they run a little short.I wear a 7 1/2 and my heel hung over the back of the shoe as my toes had no more room in the front.This is the only reason I had to return them.I suggest you order a half size larger for length.

Buy Spring Step Women''s Star Now

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to wear these shoes.They are so incredibly comfortable.Though they feel real squishy, they are actually quite supportive.I feel comfortable, trendy, and on solid ground when I wear them.True to size -length and width.Look exactly like the image shown here.I figured that I would only be wearing them for summer, so ordered the yellow -just for whimsey, it would be worth buying in a more neutral color to wear more often.

Read Best Reviews of Spring Step Women''s Star Here



I have several pairs of this exact style of Spring Step Star sandal. Your price was much better. The only caveat is that for me, they all ran 1/2 size too large. But by the time I got these I was aware of the problem and ordered accordingly. Spring Step makes a decent shoe. These are also very light weight.

Want Spring Step Women''s Star Discount?

In theory, these are comfortable shoes, but in practice, one unfortunate detail makes them difficult to wear: the stiff leatherwork stitching on that lovely design rubs badly against the skin! I''ve been able to solve the problem just a bit by backing the worst areas with thin moleskin, but the rpreferable solution would have been for the manufacturer to line the leather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment