Walking Cradles Women''s Valerie T-Strap Sandal

Walking Cradles Women''s Valerie T-Strap Sandal,Bone,8.5 W USThese sandals are very comfortable, and through Amazon.com I can always find a deal on something I like.A double-win!

Very comfortable.I believe they will hold up nicely.Well made.They run narrow and about a 1/2 size short.I usually wear and 8.5 M and I ended up with a 9W.

Buy Walking Cradles Women''s Valerie T-Strap Sandal Now

These are very comfortable!The cushioning on the bottom of the shoe helped keep them feeling great, even on the first wearing.They run short.Had to buy them in 1/2 size larger than usual.

Read Best Reviews of Walking Cradles Women''s Valerie T-Strap Sandal Here



I''ve owned three pairs of the Valerie sandal, two in black and one in white. The plain leather is soft and flexible and can be worn right out of the box. By contrast, the decorated fake snakeskin patent leather sandals are stiff and inflexible. I sent a pair of the cream color back the day they arrived. I have a wide forefoot, a high arch and a narrow heel. The design of the sandal allows me to adjust the straps perfectly. In a closed-toe walking shoe, I have to wear a deep custom orthotic. This is the only sandal I''ve found that provides enough support and enough cushioning for me to walk comfortably for hours. When new, the sandals do squeak. This goes away with wear. They run a little small. My usual size is a 9.5 W; in these, I went up a half size to a 10W. For the money, they don''t wear as well as I''d like, which is why they get only four stars. After only a few months, my first pair of black sandals started showing signs of wear, perhaps due to how soft the leather is. But the comfort they provide is worth replacing them every summer. They are currently on sale at the Walking Cradles website, and I notice there is a good price here, too, depending on the size and style you need.

Want Walking Cradles Women''s Valerie T-Strap Sandal Discount?



I always wear an 8 1/2 narrow shoe but this model was sooooo narrow across the forefoot that I could barely velcro it.I love the look and color but had to exchange it for a medium width, (A first for me!)The length is true to size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment