Chinese Laundry Women''s Icey Platform Pump

Chinese Laundry Women''s Icey Platform Pump,Black,6.5 M USThese shoes would have been perfect for the dress I needed them for, however because of my high arches, there was no way I could get my feet into them.The strap across the arch appears stretchy in the picture, but it is not.It is backed with leather and has no give.Unfortunately, I had to return them.



If you''re looking for a sandal that for a special occasion or if you just love bling?this is it!it''s got just enough sparkle without going overboard.And the fit is superb.Sometimes the zip back sandals don''t fit as well as most, but this one is perfect.It fit true to size & was comfortable from the moment I put it on.Love, love, love it.......

Buy Chinese Laundry Women''s Icey Platform Pump Now

This shoe is comfortable as well as pretty. Ordered this shoe, because wanted a shoe that is stylish with some bling and could wear with my jeans.

Read Best Reviews of Chinese Laundry Women''s Icey Platform Pump Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment