There is no break-on period to speak of; you just put them on and the body heat from your feet will make the Crocs material more pliable. The clogs do fit rather loose, and I ordered a full size down from my normal sneaker size to get a better fit (eg I wear size 10.5 to 11 in New Balance, but a size 10 in Crocs). The loose fit took some getting used to, but it''s fine now.
The Crocs have side ports on them near the toe box to facilitate air exchange, but my feet still get sweaty, though not as bad as with the Croc knock-offs I tried. The Crocs can also be wiped down with bleach or soap and water, unlike my sneakers where if I got body fluids on them, they could soak in.
I''ve only had these for a few days now, but I am impressed. Time will tell as to how well they hold up for a 5-6 hour clinical or for a 12-hour CNA shift.
For now, though, I say give ''em a try they aren''t terribly expensive, they''ve received several endorsements by ergonomics experts and podiatrists (plus I''ve seen multiple OR nurses, surgeons, and anesthetists wearing these as well FWIW).
Hope this helps!I purchased these for my daughter who is a restaurant server (waitress).She was wearing slip-resistant tennis shoes and her feet were screaming everyday.I purchased these for her and she said it has made a world of difference...she found them more comfortable than the cheaper ones you can get at WalMart for 1/2 the price...I tried those first trying to save a buck.: )
Buy Crocs Unisex Specialist Vent Clog Now
I got these shoes for Christmas in 2009 and a year and a half later they still rock (I''m wearing them right now!).I worked as an aquatic ecologist for a season and took these backpacking with me as my "water survey" shoes (ie I wore them through ponds and meadows looking for amphibians).Half-way through my season, in the middle of an 8-day work week, the night before I had to go back out on the trail for an overnight trip my crappy hiking boots fell apart.My Crocs were the only shoes I had, so I wore them for a 14-hour day of surveying and hiking cross-country.They lack a bit in traction, but honestly they held up amazingly even after that day of scrambling over granite outcropings and downed logs.I have a bad back and bad knees, but they never give me problems in my Crocs.Seriously, the best $30 I''ve ever spent (or, had spent on me :)When this pair finally falls apart, I''ll buy the same dang shoes to replace them.Read Best Reviews of Crocs Unisex Specialist Vent Clog Here
It''s my second pair of crocs,so I already knew how comfortable they are. The best? your price.Want Crocs Unisex Specialist Vent Clog Discount?
CROCS UNISEX SPECIALIST VENT [meaning they are vented] CLOG (a/k/a CROCS SPECIALIST, VENTED) is one of the most perfect shoes you can buy. I''ve been wearing Crocs since they became available. They are comfortable in the summer, stand up to the winter very well (not the vented ones like these, you''ll get snowy feet with these), and no, they are NOT ugly. You''ve been told they are ugly and unfashionable, right?
Wait til you wear them: you''ll never want another shoe again. Got them stained? Just shower them off or dip in the bath, let them dry, good as new. Can you do that with the shoes you wear now? You can if you wear Crocs.
You''ll notice hardly any wear on the soles for many years, but I think this will vary depending on how hard you are on your shoes. Crocs for mountain-climbing is as stupid as high heels, but if you like them, then go for it. A reviewer here said they have little traction. They have all the traction a regular shoe needs, plus some additional sports-type traction. They will not allow you to walk up a wall like a gecko. Get serious.
The strap on the back of Crocs is most important. If you put them on and swivel the straps in place, they''ll grip onto your foot better, but that also reduces them by one shoe size. There is no such thing as "half" a shoe size, men, those are only numbers but each number is a full shoe size, even if it says "half" at the end. With Crocs, if you wear for example a size 9.5, get them in a size 10.
I''ve noticed most people reviewing on Amazon have no idea what their correct shoe size is. I can never emphasize enough that you must measure this for yourself and determine what your size really is. Shoes are all made differently, you know that. They will fit slightly differently. But if more people had their correct shoe size, everyone would be happy. So get out the measuring tape, find a shoe size conversion chart, and you''ll know your correct size.
Stop fiddling about with funny clogs and goofy mules. CROCS is where it''s at baby! CROCS: YOU ONLY THINK THEY''RE UGLY. WAIT TIL YOU WEAR THEM.
0 comments:
Post a Comment