Reef Women''s Lily Thong Sandal

Reef Women''s Lily Thong Sandal,Grey/Lavender/Blue,6 M USAwesome and comfy. I have worn Reef sandals for years and they are the best. These are very durable and so cute!

I bought these ''Reef'' thongs a couple of months ago and I am very pleased with them. They are very comfortable and soft. I would recommend this shoe to anyone, like me, who has trouble finding shoes that don''t hurt their feet. They are very well made and the price is great. They have just the right arch and thickness. I think they probably run about 1/2 size smaller than shoes I''ve bought. I wear a 7 in regular shoes and that''s what I ordered, but they are more like 6 and 1/2. They are still alright in size though and not too small for me, although my heel does come to the very end of the shoe. All in all, a great pair of thongs.I love them.

Reef Women''s Lily Thong Sandal

Buy Reef Women''s Lily Thong Sandal Now

These flip flops are sturdy and I love the colors on the straps.They''ve quickly become my favorite shoe of the summer.I''m usually an 8 and 1/2 and ordered a 9, which fits perfectly. I highly recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Reef Women''s Lily Thong Sandal Here

I really like the look of this flip-flop.I wear it out often, probably too much.Its very comfortable.The print is fun.Reef is a high quality brand.I own quite a few of them.All are comfortable and long lasting.

About once a month, I''ve thrown this in the washer on the small/gentle cycle with a 5:1 ratio of disinfectant (lysol) and water, let it soak for a half hour before finishing the cycle.They smell better than new and still look good, too.

Want Reef Women''s Lily Thong Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment