Havaianas Slim Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid)

Havaianas Slim Flip Flop,Grey/Light Gold,27-28 BRMy 8 year old daughter loves her first pair of Havaianas.It is the ONLY flip flop I will wear and now she''s a fan for life as well!

I bought them for my 6 yer old daughter and she loves them. Wears them all the time. This our 5th pair of havaianas. They are great quality and she outgrows them before they wear out. Note that they run a bit small.

Buy Havaianas Slim Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid) Now

Love, love, love these!For kids and mommy. Super comfortable. A seller told me to clean them in the dishwasher. I just squirt them with the hose but I guess the dishwasher would work. Highly recommend these flops!

Read Best Reviews of Havaianas Slim Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid) Here

Ordered these for my 8 year old daughter. They looked great unfortunately the flip flop is sized too small.Had to return and get a refund. They are really cute though.

Want Havaianas Slim Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment