Nine West Women''s Bigspender Slingback Sandal

Nine West Women''s Bigspender Slingback Sandal,Black Leather,10 M USThis is a great shoe!The heal is pretty short though...I would have liked a higher heal!The coloriing works great with peaches and purples/lavenders!



Nice leather upper, very pretty, and great with a dress or with jeans.I wasn''t expecting real comfort but they were surprisingly comfortable.I''ll probably order the red ones when the price goes down.

Buy Nine West Women''s Bigspender Slingback Sandal Now

I love these shoes. they are pretty comfortable and I can wear them for a long timewhich I can''t say for many high heels. I just wish I could have gotten them in more colors in my size but they were already sold out.

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Bigspender Slingback Sandal Here

very good product I recommend it to everyone I came perfectly and has no sign of damage apart is very good product!

Want Nine West Women''s Bigspender Slingback Sandal Discount?

The colour is very stuning. However, after half a day, I started to feel pain at my feet. It would be ok to wear this pair of shoes for 3-4 hours only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment