Clarks Women''s Bellflower Sandal

Clarks Women''s Bellflower Sandal,Bronze,11 M USGood fit all around, across toes, straps. No break in, fit great right away. Bought it in peanut.

I purchased this sandal based on other reviews, hoping it would be a good walking sandal.People who say that they "wear these all day" or they don''t require a break-in period may not do much heavy walking in them.I tried wearing them for a 20-minute brisk walk, intending to wear them for all-day walking while on vacation.I ended up with blisters everywhere.The footbed is comfortable, so if you are looking for a casual, comfortable sandal, these may be a good choice.But possibly not a good choice if you intend to do any extensive walking.

Buy Clarks Women''s Bellflower Sandal Now



These fit perfectly straight out of the box with no break in time. I am extremely hard to fit because everything hurts my feet, but not these sandals.

Good arch support, flexible sole yet still supportive.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Bellflower Sandal Here



I love these Clarks Bellflower sandals. I first got them in Peanut (tan) and they were so cute and comfy, I got them in black too. They are really well made and have a padded foot bed for a cushioned step. I''ve worn them all day without any problems with my feet. They fit well and are lighter and more feminine than some of the other Clarks styles. Definitely an A+ sandal and worth the $.

Want Clarks Women''s Bellflower Sandal Discount?

I was very impressed with this shoe. The color of the leather and the style is what caught my eye. But when I tried them on and walked in them, I fell in love. The built-in arch support is hard, and it took a couple of wearings to get used to it. After my feet were conditioned to the support they are wonderful. The sole is firm but "springy". Really cushions your feet as you walk.The shoes are very well made and will last for years to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment