MICHAEL Michael Kors Women''s Tonne Slingback Sandal

MICHAEL Michael Kors Women''s Tonne Slingback Sandal,Black,9.5 M USI couldn''t wait to get these shoes.They are beautiful and the most important thing, they are comfortable.I have gotten many compliments.

Michael Kors has done it again!I''m impressed that a man can make a comfortable high heel shoe for a woman.As soon as I put them on I knew these would be my favorite pair of high heel shoes other than my Manolos.My only fear is that I will wear them out too fast.

Buy MICHAEL Michael Kors Women''s Tonne Slingback Sandal Now

These shoes are so amazing! They are very comfortable, look amazing.Work perfect with a skirt or shorts. They worth the price! I''m usually a size 7 and I bought these en 7.5 and they fit perfect!

Read Best Reviews of MICHAEL Michael Kors Women''s Tonne Slingback Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment