Buy Easy Street Women''s Premier Slip-On Loafer Now
Having purchased many pairs of shoes from Amazon and some of them having been the Easy Streed brand, I felt pretty comfortable ordering this pair, even though they were supplied by Peltz and there was a significant shipping charge.When the shoes arrived, the size had to have been mismarked.I wear a 12W and I couldn''t even begin to get my foot into the shoe!I compared them next to my other Easy Streets, as well as other brands of the same size and they were substantially narrow and shorter than the others.Confident that Peltz would provide a full refund based on this information, I returned the shoes.Unfortunately, they refunded only the cost of the shoes and I''m left out over $13 in shipping both ways with nothing to show for it.Had I simply not liked the shoes or if they had fit but been uncomfortable, I would have expected to pay the shipping costs.But based on all my other shoes of the same size, there is no way they could ever have been considered the correct size.This was my first experience purchasing from Peltz and you can bet it will be my last.In purchasing probably 35 to 40 pairs of shoes online, most were offered with free shipping both ways and very few have I needed to return for any reason.Never again will I risk ordering a shoe that does not have free return shipping, it is just not worth the risk when a company will not stand behind their product.The shoe was attractive, I would have loved for it to have been the right size.As it was, it was just a bad experience all around.Very dissatisfied with the vendor and the incorrect sizing on this shoe!
If you can buy them through a vendor that offers Amazons free supersaver shipping and free returns, go for it!Otherwise, buyer beware.
Read Best Reviews of Easy Street Women''s Premier Slip-On Loafer Here
I ordered the Easy Street Women''s Premier Slip-on Loafer in size 8 1/2 wide in bronze.A friend had the same pair, and I loved the look to wear with slacks and jeans this fall and winter.I have "old" feet, hammertoes and bunions, and the wide width fits comfortably.They are both dressy and casual. Another friend also ordered the same pair!Pretty soon our whole town might be wearing them!These shoes were extremely comfortable from the minute I first put them on!Good walking shoe and looks good too!Not overly casual looking.Amazon makes my shoe shopping effortless.Thanks, Amazon!Connie, Sun City, AZ
0 comments:
Post a Comment