AK Anne Klein Women''s Rava Pump

AK Anne Klein Women''s Rava Pump,Natural,8 M USLove these shoes, cute and comfy.Great price! They look great have had lots of compliments on them.Worth the price Will be looking again for more more pairs .

Comfort and style. True to size and the nude color is spot on which I was worried about buying sight unseen.

Buy AK Anne Klein Women''s Rava Pump Now

Although they are synthetic, they are the most comfortable heals I''ve worn.

The material feels thick but flexible. The heals are not thin but don''t seem chunky because the front is chic. I''m going to wear them to work and see how long I can stand in them.

Read Best Reviews of AK Anne Klein Women''s Rava Pump Here

This is a really comfortabe she to be a pump.Most pump hurt your feet after a while, but this shoe doesn''t.Plan to order another color, preferably Navy blue.

Want AK Anne Klein Women''s Rava Pump Discount?

I gave a 3 rating because I ordered the navy and the color was not a rich navy blue I wanted. The shoes looked waxy. True to size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment