wish they were wider. love the look and style
Buy Charles David Women''s Stepa Sandal Now
I purchased these in the carmel color, I got sooooo many compliments I had to buy another pair in the darker color. You would be Crazy not to buy them.Read Best Reviews of Charles David Women''s Stepa Sandal Here
Just got them in the mail. I was nervous..but after pedi couldn''t wait to try them on. My hubby loves them..and they feel good. More to come as I wear them full day tomorrow!Want Charles David Women''s Stepa Sandal Discount?
I ordered these Charles David "Stepa" Sandals in black and in size 5. At first glance they looked okay...until I got up close to really examine them. It appears the side of the sandals(the area immediately below the studs) contained "cut marks or scratches from the tool used to cut or trim the leather straps). Apparently the manufacturers must have bolted or screwed the leather straps in place before they cut them, and in the process must have inadvertantly left these "cut marks" behind.Also, one of the studs were screwed in at an angle and not straight down (making the screw depth too shallow), causing part of the material on the platform to "pucker."I wasn''t sure if the angled screw would eventually cause the platform material to "give" and break off.Comfort wise...these sandals felt a little "clunky" maybe because the platform is made of a heavier material. There is also no padding for the sole of the foot, so it felt a little hard on my feet. Inevitably, I was left with no choice but to return them. I understand that there are instances of "maufacturing boo-boos," and this, I suppose, wasprobably one of them.Hopefully, the manufacturer and/or shoe designer is cognizant of these issues, and as such, has made it a point to ensure that their sandals are engineered to provide women wtih a sandal that is not only attractive and well made but also a sandal that is comfortable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment