Timberland Men''s Granite Trails Sandal

Timberland Men''s Granite Trails Sandal,Noir,8 M USI bought these sandals and immediately walked about 8 hours a day for three weeks in them.. No callouses, no issues.

The only thing that bothered me was that when you feet sweat heavily, you slip around in them.. but every sandal does that.. I suppose it could have better ventilation underneath, but not sure how you would do that?

I walked all around Newfoundland''s Signal Hill in these (4 hour hike) and my feet weren''t tired despite the harsh terrain. I also walked for two weeks through Italy in these... only issue was getting into the Vatican in them as there are no open toed sandals allowed.

All in all. a very good sandal that takes a beating, and doesn''t wear down although the straps did start to crack on the top where the vinyl is, the under-strap still holds fine.

Highly recommended.

I have had these for a month.Wear them on weekends.Comfortable even when worn on gravel paths.

Buy Timberland Men''s Granite Trails Sandal Now

There is no chaffing, or callouses from using this shoe so far. Good arch support and looks like it''ll last longer than a year.Sole is not stiff, good traction pattern

Read Best Reviews of Timberland Men''s Granite Trails Sandal Here

This is my second pair of Timberland sandals and I will not buy any other brand. I love the extra straps on these sandals. They make the shoe look very cool.

Want Timberland Men''s Granite Trails Sandal Discount?

A TOP quality sandal. I use them for yard work and errands. They took some frequent adjusting in the beginning (my son told me this would happen). This is my first pair of "back-strap" sandals. @ 64 I was unsure. My other sandals just did not provide sure footing for yard work.

Exceedingly comfortable (they accommodate my high instep), good traction both wet and dry, and stylish. The insole has molded to my foot providing additional comfort. After 4 mos. of daily wear they look as new. I estimate 4 years of use until replacement.

When I get really dirty I just go into the shower with the sandals on my feet and wash them as I shower.

I could not imagine a more comfortable, versatile, or quality product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment