These are very comfy and sort of quirky but I like them a lot. They are great walking shoes but I guess everyone who buys Clarks already knows this.My foot is a tiny bit bigger than a 7 so I had to get a 7.5, I have room but not so much that it makes the shoe floppy to walk in.
Buy Clarks Women''s Faraway Field Oxford Now
I just bought these Faraway Field Oxfords in Black.For those of you that couldn''t tell, the stitching and the ends of the laces are pale green...cute.These have very little arch support, but are still very comfortable (almost like being barefoot).The toe-cage is wide, so certainly not the shoe if you have a narrow foot.Now to the problem.I wore these to work today and walked about 1/2 mile from the train.The inside of the left shoe, near the toe, has started to come off and is wrinkled.It doesn''t hurt (yet), but is annoying and a bit hard to believe for $90 shoes.I''ve really loved Clarks in the past and hadn''t considered a manufacturing defect.My husband helpfully threw out the packaging after I had declared them "cute," so I''m going to be doing some modifications.
Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Faraway Field Oxford Here
These are most certainly "originals."I''m impressed with this shoe.This is my first pair of Clarks.I''m very familiar with this branddue to it''s popularity in the West Indies as well asthe UK.It''s an awesome shoe: comfy, stylish, and original.Someone mentioned they wouldn''t recommend them for someone who is trendy, I beg to differ.These are the essence of style and they are really unique.The leather is great, the colour is rich, they fit true to size, and very comfortable.I am an 8.5 tried and true and these 8.5 fit comforatbly with room in the toe box. I agree that there is no arch support but I don''t think it detracts from them being comfortable.I have high arches and usually like a higher arch in my shoe but I have no complaint with these.They even look good with skirts, tights and a blazer.I''d like to buy another pair but I cannot rationalize it as I don''t need them.I have the black and I LOVE THEM! Awesome shoes! Get a pair, I promise you won''t regret it :)Want Clarks Women''s Faraway Field Oxford Discount?
These remind me of my earth shoes from my teenage years in the 70s. They are beautiful, rugged, and comfy.I have gotten a number of compliments on them--even from 20-somethings, so I know I chose well.Quick service and a better price than I saw elsewhere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment