Kenneth Cole Reaction Music Float 2 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid)

Kenneth Cole Reaction Music Float 2 Sandal,Black-PA,5 M US ToddlerThey fit very well for my daugher. The color is perfect.

I like it very much and my daugher too.

I bought this for my 4-year old daughter and she loved it!She wore it everyday on our vacation to a tropical country last month.

Buy Kenneth Cole Reaction Music Float 2 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Now

I bought these for my 5 year old daughter to wear in my sisters wedding (my daughter was the flower girl). They fit perfect and looked fantastic! Very cute sandals for any occasion :)

Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole Reaction Music Float 2 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Here



I have this shoe in Pink Glitter, Blue, Brown, and yellow. All fit different.I fell it love with the brown so I bought a few other colors.Big mistake.My daughter''s foot fits sideways in this style.Where they are crooked on the foot.Will not buy Kennith Cole again.No consistency.

Want Kenneth Cole Reaction Music Float 2 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment